So, I am sure if you are reading this you more than likely know me. Over the past few months I have really started following blogs of my friends and fashion icons. After much thought (during a 9 hour car ride back to the state of Ohio non the less) I decided that maybe I should take a stab at this blogging thing. After all, now that we are just about done w/ the boring, all academic part of medical school, I am sure I will have a more interesting day to blog about on a daily basis.
Things you should know about me:
- I love the beach, grew up at the beach and plan to move back to the beach as soon as medical school lets me.
- I am currently in my third year of medical school in Cleveland, Ohio. Dont ask me how I like the winters here..
- I am getting ready to marry the man of my dreams and best friend, Mike Barry in a little less than 5 months. So if these blogs bore you with wedding stuff for a while, my apologizes.
- I love reality tv, Sex and the City, Brittany Spears, happy hours with friends, long lazy days at the beach, reading, surfing, snowboarding, horses and spending time with my family and friends when I get a chance. My fashion icons are Audrey Hepburn and Heidi Klum and I dream of one day owning my own pair of Christian Louboutin's.
Other things you should know about me, I am a Delta Zeta and will forever love pink and green. I am also still very close to some of my high school girlfriends, 12 of them to be exact. We call ourselves the Dirty Girls Social Club aka. DGSC. Why DGSC you say, bc when we were younger, naming 12 names to our parents of who we were going to the movies with just got tiring, and its also the title of a book that we all read. More about all of us later:)
My goal in this blog is to keep my family and friends updated with all the more exciting parts of medical school I will soon be taking part in here in Cleveland as well as when I go out on my externships (which I will be doing all 4 of them in the great city of Philadelphia!) I am going to try to blog once a week...we will see how that goes.
I hope everyone had a very wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I dont know about anyone else but I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I was lucky enough to be able to get to go home once again and spend the holiday with wonderful family and friends. Until next time.
Cheers!
I love it! :) It's a public life update!
ReplyDeleteyep basically!!!
ReplyDelete