Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Here's to 2012


As 2011 comes to an end, I hope this blog finds everyone happy, healthy and full after a wonderful Christmas holiday. Christmas at the Shouldis household was entertaining as always and it was wonderful to get to see my family, Mike, and my friends. I don't know about anyone else but I feel like December has flown by.

School has been keeping me extremely busy with the clinic and midterms. We were able to go home for the Christmas holiday and then came back up to school to finish up our last week of clinic. Although I am happy that this month is done, it was really nice to be able to take all the skills that we have learned in the classroom and apply them to the clinic setting. Good practice before we all go out on externships.
In more exciting news...
The week that we had off Mike and I got to take a little bit of time to go down to the Outer Banks and finish up the major details of our wedding. We got a lot done and being down there really made it real that we are FINALLY getting married! It was a busy but exciting couple days.
The rest of the break was spent celebrating my birthday, along with baby Jesus', catching up with friends, my family, Mike's family and getting a little bit of rest in between.

Out celebrating my 28th birthday

2011- A year in review
January
- my best friend, Lindsay Cote called me to tell me that she got engaged to her now fiance' Shaun.
April
- I officially finished my second year of medical school
May
- Shannon Marriner, one of my close friends and teammate, graduated from Drexel's Doctor of Physical Therapy program, wait a go Shan!
September
- Mike and I had quite a few friends get married this month and all of them were beautiful! Congrats to Ryan and Shannon and Tom and Becky!
October
- one of my best friends, Kelly Shanley, now Mrs. Kelly Best got married to her husband on the 8th. We all had a fantastic time. 2 months later, the Best family closed on their first house!
- I passed my boards exam for school.

The Shouldis Family at Kelly and Adam's Wedding

There were other exciting things in 2011, but those were the big ones. As we look forward to 2012, there are a lot of things to get excited about; our wedding, other weddings, birthdays, bachelorette party's, anniversary's and many many more. I wish all of you the best in 2012.
Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment